Boys & Girls Club of Chicago
A Positive Place for Kids
Safe Place - Adult Professionals - Fun and Life-Enhancing Programs
- More kids become victims or offenders of violent crimes on weekdays between 3-8 p.m. than at any other time.
- Kids who return to an unsupervised home are more likely to experiment with drugs, alcohol or tobacco.
Boys & Girls Clubs provide hope, stability and opportunity for youth. Our programs make a diference in their lives:
- A safe place that they can call their own.
- A caring place where our professionals serve as role models and positively influence their lives.
- A positive place where they have the freedom to be kids and have fun while learning new skills, cultivating talents, enhancing their character and education, and learning how to live healthy and honorable lives.
Donate a Car to Boys & Girls Club of Chicago
Visit Boys & Girls Club of Chicago